Thursday, October 02, 2008

RUSH HOUR IV accepted by the Royal Institute of Oil Painters, 2008 at the Mall Galleries

Phewwwwwwww submitting works into open exhibitions ain't no joke- YOU EITHER GET ACCEPTED or REJECTED, but I hear today that RUSH HOUR IV has been accepted into Royal Institute of Oil Painters Annual Exhibition at the Mall Galleries.




RUSH HOUR IV, 120 x 80cm, Oil on Linen, 2008

The exhibition opens to the public on the 29th of October 2008 and closes on the 9th of November 2008.

10 comments:

Carol Feldman said...

Congratulations! I really really love this painting. Your sense of composition is so wonderful and your people so quietly expressive.

adebanji said...

Thanks,....... comment highly appreciated!

Pegi Sue said...

I scrolled right over this, I thought it was a photograph!! Fabulous!!
I love what you did on "Different Strokes.." Absolutley stunning!!!:)

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Congratulations!!!
Love it!
Your "Cloud gate sculpture" is great too.

adebanji said...

Thanks Irit!

adebanji said...

Thanks Pegi Sue!

Terry said...

Congratulations on getting Rush Hour IV into the show - its a wonderful painting! It was your great interpretation of Karin's "bean" Cloudgate that got me here, and I will be back often - so many paintings and drawings to spend time with and learn from. One of my favorites is Internal Congestion - a perfect title for the experience, both physical and mental!

adebanji said...

Thanks Terry! We are all here to motivate and inspire each other! I'm glad you love the internal congestion piece.

Linda Fleming said...

Congratultions! Your acceptance is very much deserved.

adebanji said...

Thnaks Linda!