Monday, June 29, 2009

Potrait Sketches at St Mary's Cray Fun Day, Oil Base Pencil, A4 sketchbook, 2009


Adebanji sketching Hira(10 min sketch)


Hira, great model

These are some of the portraits I sketched at St Marys Cray Fun day. Again too busy to snap the other 4 portraits I did.


Adil, my best model for the day, he was confined to a wheel chair, maybe that made him have the "still qualities" for a good model.


The youngest ever model on a funday, he was 3 months old, it wasn't easy he moved all over the place, but his parents were still happy with the results.

8 comments:

Isabel said...

that must be hard to have people sitting one after another to have their portrait done. good portraits

adebanji said...

You are right Isabel, but I do this on the bus, tube and train almost everyday, so I think that training has helped in this situation. Got another funday lined up for next week. Hope to get all pictures for that one on the blog!

Jeannette StG said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, that's why I painted my grand babies while they were asleep! I wouldn't even try what you did, my friend!

adebanji said...

LOL! you make me laugh Jeannette! We all love them when they sleep!

AC said...

These portraits are very nice.
I also found the horses very lively.

adebanji said...

Thanks AC!

Edward Burton said...

Great job, Adebanji.

adebanji said...

Thanks Edward!